"'Let’s not forget that Jesus told that woman to go and sin no more,' Christians like to say when they're afraid this grace thing might get out of hand.
2. This was on Time's list of the 25 best blogs. It's all about linguistics and etymology. I love it.
"Botuliform, dear reader, means sausage-shaped, and if you can't drop it into conversation in the next twenty-four hours then you're not having the right kind of conversations."
3. Here's a fun post about how Shakespeare was talentless.
4. I can't wait to have a classroom to hang Oatmeal posters in.
5. This is how i feel every Tuesday.
6. Okay, i know that everyone and their Aunt Sally linked to this last week, but just in case you are also coming late to the party, allow me to catch you up: ballet dancers in random situations.