1. Never assume that being the least experienced person in the room makes you the least qualified.
2. Always ask for clarification BEFORE beginning an assignment.
3. Alcohol really does soothe the pain temporarily.
4. Sleep is overrated.
5. Food is overrated.
6. Spending time with friends is overrated.
7. Crying is underrated.
8. Carry chocolate with you at all times for emergency energy boosts and/or mood stabilization.
9. Never assume that other people are doing their work. Even when they are in your group. Even when they won't get their degree if they don't do their work. Even if you threaten them with grievous bodily harm.
10. If you have to choose between an accomplishment and your mental health, choose sanity every time.